Monday, January 17, 2005

Ah ahahahaha ahah hahah! Fun!


l'hommep, originally uploaded by J-Kash.

bwahahahaha ahahahaaha ahahah haha haha hahahaha ha ha heha heha huh huggh ha! Sorry that picture makes me crack up every time I see it. A little parody of the french book we had to read "L'Homme et son pèche".

Oy! My fingers are number than pluto stabbed by a giant needle full of novacaine - typing is the only heat they're getting right now. So - new things with me? Not much. I just wrote a rap for drama about the environment - its cheesy but quite swell. Which reminds me, the Triple Red debut album, titled with excellence: "Lords Of The Boons" will be hitting... cd players.. near you soon - just need to remaster some tracks - turn down the crap level and turn up the "oh my god I can't believe that's them! I love!" level. Yeha! WEll - I should probably start reading act 3 of Fanny - (another dumb french book we are required to read - expect a parody pic of it as well.) - so tah for now.

Cheers,
jijijijijames!

P.S.: (If you have not heard of the up and coming sport of Parkour, which Mark and I are currently trying to master, then check dis out: UrbanFreeFlow.com .)

P.S.II: (yeah, kinda of a short blog - I know. Dammit - I use these "-" way to often in my sentences. Gah.)

"Why iz we talkin' bout dis on cam'ra?" - Ali G interviewing FBI interrogation guy.

1 Comments:

Blogger gemo said...

Fanny's not dumb, you are.

~jen

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home