Friday, February 04, 2005

WTF indeed.


wtf, originally uploaded by J-Kash.

Oy! Stand still laddy! If you don't eat your meat, 'ow can you 'ave any pudding!

ahem, sorry - just another brick on the wall. So, yeah - having a little writers block here - haven't really had any recent inspirations to write Chapter 3, however it is coming. For now, I will ramble on about random things which are somewhat relevant to the current events going on in my humble life. I just made a bacon and egg sandwich at 11:30 pm - just had one of those "pre-breakfast" cravings you know? Oh you don't, well try to get my greasy drift. So t-morra I am apparently going to T-dizzle to see some chinese festival with Markopulus Of Rostrupon - it looks like its gonna rock the shidnit. Lol, gizoogle.com - hizzlelarious! But yeh, did a massive massive house clean up today - but now I have to clean it up again because I made bacon and eggs.

I swear I am living in a different time zone - all week I have been falling asleep at like 2am, then getting up at like 1pm - and now I just don't get tired when its late - heck I just did 5 clapping pushups and I am still peachy - (but I did have a vast amount of sorbet earlier on - so maybe that explains that.) Furthermore, its rather boring here. I need to invite some more friends over, play with people - not just my cats and dog. Semester 2 is beckoning to me - I am actually looking forward to getting back into the groove - socialising and whatnot, and English + Writers Craft shouldn't be that hard. I am actually gonna try and work my ass of this semester - and maintain that attitude until its done - hopefully.

Oh, and I added a counter (bottom right), thought it was about time that'd
I see how many people read this junk, loq. No "loq" was not a typo, its an abbreviation for "laughing out quietly". Well, I'm gonna go see what's on the telly.

cheers.

P.S. (the pic, uhmm.. well I got pretty bored, drew that guys face - then stamped it on a messed up version of my body. Yes, that says "pork" on his tux. Come to think about its actually pretty trippy/creepy - like that "Just For Laughs" guy. WEll, that is all

cheers.

P.S. (bah! P.S. fractal! make it stop! I mean what is this! Bluuuuuuah!

later days...

P.S. (Ok I'll stop now...)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home