Sunday, February 27, 2005

Sittin' In The Swivel Chair While Me Sinuses Ache.

Hello all. Just sitting in my room with a blanket over my shoulders - its funking freezing in 'ere. I recently just watched "Shaun Of The Dead" which was feckin' hilarious/gory - I actually just watched in my room, this morning, at about 9am cause I couldn't watch it last night - we watched "Cool Hand Luke" instead, which was alright, but then I fell asleep while trying to watch SNL. Fun times indoubiously.

Anyhoodiddly, it feels like a nail is slowly jabbing in behind my eye and into my brain because my bloody sinuses are killing me. On a lighter note, I think I'm feeling a little better than I was, at least my voice is no longer nasaly - huzzah. So I drove solo again yesterday, to Mark's - no real troubles except for making a wrong turn onto Pennington Cr. and getting a little mazed in Delrex, but I quickly found my way. So yeh, hung out there - Mark and I played some badass Battlefield: Vietnam (I got tooned numerously - bloody US tanks!) while listening to a 50 minute Unkle song - and then we tagged teamed it up in GTA San Andreas - I was Elvis, and Mark drove while I shot random vehicles with a silenced pistol on the roof of the car - it was f'in amazing. Then after I had some chicken, I drove home - went to Rogers, got the movie - and then drove all the way back home - it was awesome, I was listening to some random Barrie classic rock station and they were playing like an AC/DC marathon - that shit was tight!

S'yeh, that's my week FYI. I should probably do some homework, but after I eat something. Well, I'm going to either go sleep some more or eat brekky, so 'ave a good one.

piss off,
Jamers.

P.S. (I didn't really mean that "piss off", just in a Brit mood y'now - yeh, and I decided not to post a picture - too lazy.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home