Sunday, March 06, 2005

Weekend Overview - Read Only If You're Bored

"Dis street football is massif!" Says the announcer in Fifa Street over some rowdy drum and bass beats. What a ravin' game that is!

Soooo.. I thought I should update this here blog before I begin slaving over some intense homework and studying (gah, Hamlet test on monday). To be quite honest/bleak, there really isn't anything interesting to discuss at the moment, nothing really interesting has happened. I guess I can meddle on about my weekend, ahem - well, it all started yesterday morning - where I slept in t'ill about 12:00pm, and then I made myself... err actually I think I just had a bowl of frozen yogurt for brekky. Then, out of boredom I give mark a call, and he's not home - so I go "F it, I'm driving to Curtis'". So I drove on over to Lolic's, then we headed on over to Rogers... rented Sky Captain (Don't ask me why, I wasn't thinking) and FIFA Street (Bombin' game innit). And for the rest of the afternoon we pretty much chilled at my place and screamed numerous times "GOOOOOOALLLLL!" while playing FIFA. Then, I just kind of tried to juggle clementines, and then they became all "moooshy", so I stopped. Sky Captain was just.. tooo... CG and fake. Then I slept. Thaaaaaat's my week so far. This morning has just been dedicated to reading "The World According To Garp" - bout halfway done, which is good. Very interesting book - I highly recommend.

Well, I'm out for now

peace and respect,
J-Footy Mastah

p.s. (god I need a haircut.. and a job.. guh)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home