Thursday, March 10, 2005

Me = A Homonym Of "Board"

Just "skawinging" in this seat to some Ben Folds folks. Ahhh what to write, what to write - well, these past few days have bored the sanity out of me, and currently I'm a little ticked with my mom, 'cause now she denies allowing me to drive to school tommorow, and she says that she needs the car to get friggin' bedding for the horses. Yet, she is going with my grandpa and could perfectly just use his van to pack in the bedding, GUH! But noooooo apparently vans can only hold people.

Fack, I have this killer pain in my side! Off that note, and on to something completely unrelated, I have almost mastered juggling three clementines - I am getting there, just need to work on keeping them in the same place. Speaking of circus talent, maaaaan I saw this video today - with this guy on a unicycle who does everything that skateboarders do - like grind, hit ramps, jump massive sets of stairs, do stalls, grabs etc. - it's crazy how much balance this guy has! Yeesh. My sister emailed me about it - I believe the site is http://www.kiteflix.com/unicycle/ or something like that.

Ok, frankly - I'd rather not ramble any more in this update - damn, must refuel on some more crackers.

and that's my two cents for the eve'.

beef,
J-bbbbbbbbbbbbored.

p.s. ("so gimme my money back, gimme my money back you bitch!" - "Song For The Dumped" by Ben Folds Five - hahah great song)

random ambiguous (different meanings) headline of the day:

"I Hate Fucking Ice!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home