Tuesday, March 29, 2005

To Be Or Not To SHUTUP!

OK - I have a headache, I am in an immense amount of stress right now - I have been trying to memorise the famous retarded "To be or not to be" speech which I am due to present tommorow. BAAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I hate school right now! TOOOO much shit to do! BAAAHH! Anyway, here is a trippy/F'd up poem I wrote.


A Series Of Random Thoughts Attacked By Boredom
By: James Harris

Geraniums swirl amongst the stressful labyrinth of thought,
as the pulsations crumble into the attrition of the cerebrum,
the static lights buzz through the windy orbs that float like bubbles,
out of these spheres oozes the bad thoughts, the rotten reverberations
do rumble throughout the spiraling canal of the ear.

unfolding its flaps the hobbletoad creaks its feathers as it stumbles for ground,
gelatinous clouds bounce upon its head,
the vertical persona of life is shifted to the horizontal planes of death,
and the entropy in which its malignancy does not settle,
encumbers the cucumber cumbersome bumblebees.

dark trains blister through a bleeding rainbow of speed,
entranced by its velocity and ferocity,
it wheels about on the climb upwards into the mountain wind,
but trees scratch at its back and hurdle towards it,
while its sauna faced steam stings it away.

the dying wails of gregorian chants lathers the ear,
fluctuation turned recreation turned meditation,
thyme needle sensation on the back of one's palm,
be-trust the ones whom believe not the other's tale,
ere to frivolous journeys who's carousels come halting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home