Monday, March 21, 2005

I've Got Them Thesis Blues...


glasses, originally uploaded by J-Kash.

"he's a neeeeew wooooorld maaaaan!" - just pumpin' some "Best Of Rush" right now.

The photo above was taken 'bout two summers ago, and yes I know they are quite dirty. Still I just found it on my comp and though "Hey, lets slap this on the blog!" and that explains that.

Niiiiice my hair has gone froey! How is every one hanging (err.. I hope not.. I mean "doing")? To reply to this open question, simply type your answer in the tagboard to my right. "My" being this text. Yeha. Well, currently my state of being is at richter: jivin'. That's right. Why am I jivin'? Well because I just drove to take this bad game back (Kingdom Under Fire) and I happened to treat myself to a couple o' doughnuts (or "donuts" - you decide!) and they were mm mm mm salivatingly good. But boy oh buoy, it seems my road entered an asteroid field, cause it's bumpy as bad acne out there! But the ginormonstrous puddles are quite fun to zoom through!

Gahhhh why is figuring out a thesis so immensely difficult? I mean I could just use "Why is the cold war cold? It is cold because.." but that is just.. well.. rank (british slang for "nasty").
I mean, why couldn't Keasty just hand us thesisesesss (err hate them nasty plural puzzlers!) that we could work with! Grrrrrrrrr.. Meow... Rufff! I suppose after a night's research I just may figure something out.

weeeeeeeell, speaking of history, I better get started and not get to carried away in these multitudinous ramblings.

in the words of Keen "Miggity" Mark: take it ease...

James Harris, signing off.

p.s. ("p.s." stands for post script apparently - but on this blog it stands for "Peanut, Salted" - just thought I'd let you know.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home