Tuesday, April 05, 2005

So.. English = Fed Excrement.. that's poop.

Ok annnnd put the whining to Pause position right about NOW. Thas right, I'm back - (I apologize for my absence - however the mighty whore that is English has been causing all this strife.)

Well your probably asking yourself "What did I miss in the world of James?", well aside from the implosion of my sanity due to the common disease "ISUisis" - I have been alright. Just got out of the hot tub - had to soak a bit after cramming for all this history - my cheat sheet is hilarious. I actually managed to fit about 75% of the notes that we took - atleast the important bits :) . I just hope it is strictly based on the notes area, rather than the textbook - cos I haven't read Jack all. Not even George all! Like it's crazzzzzzzzy.

Oh fuckmuffin I forgot to bake cookies... guh.. I could start now.. at 12 in the bloody morning, or just.. uhh.. get up early - gahhhhh! Fuck cookies.

Well, y'see the Coffee House "Javawocky" is tommorow and apparently we have to bring in snacks - pfft, Mark and I are MC'ing - that is a snack in itself folks! Peanut buttery goodness.

So lately I have been listening to a lot of Ferdinand and Killers, and other modern alt melodic rockish tunes - just a phase - sooner or later I'll be jamming to bluegrass or something, it seems my taste expands with class as time surfs by.

FED EXCREMENT! I should probably start writing in my WC journal again... guh apparently we have to hand them in again - why can't I just hand in this blog? seriously.

Well I bid you adieu for I shall exeunt.

"I am the new scottish gentry!" - Ferdinand - weeeeird song

peace - I'm gonna try and eat 3 soda crackers in 30 seconds (it's harder than you would think - try it!)

peace out brothers and sisters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home