Late Night Ramble (Well, not really that late)
It's friday night and I'm feeling both bored and enlightened. I just watched "The World According To Garp" - The movie (with Robin Williams and a hilarious John Lithgow in drag) - nothing like the book, but still good.
Javawocky was a success - although there were a couple mini disasters backstage (like Duncan ripping his too-tight pants), and my retarded hat that would keep falling over my face. Considering we improvised pretty much everything, I'd say we did a swell job. Yeah - the end number, don't know how it turned into African acapello - or even house music, but hey it was amazing! Definitely going down in my high school history vault thingy, in my head amongst the many other pages and pages of memories.
Just been jamming to some Bonobo, Fantastic Plastic Machine, and Herbaliser lately - s'all about the beats innit! Songs to consider: "40 winks (No Sleep Vadim Mix)" - by The Herbaliser & DJ Krush, "My Friend" by Groove Armada - (randomly downloaded it - turned out to be pretty listenable), "Four Ton Mantis" by Amon Tobin (This guy has some intense dark rowdy stuff - I like it), "Man With Guitar" by Fantastic Plastic Machine - (yet again, randomly downloaded by accident - amazing whence played really loud with good speak's). There is more, but only t'ill next blog shall I reveal them.
Righteo, well I better be off - I suppose I'm going to go watch like Letterman or Leno or something, catch ye later.
J-"Mortimer"-Kash.
p.s. (expect some more wacky pics in the up and coming future, just been a little busy lately - but I will find something daft and messed to splat on here.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home