A Sesquipedalian Update
Today was rather tardigrade, the dull mists of time were thickening in a viscous stew it seemed. After a quartful of mundane classes, a game of cards - titled "spoons" - which tested my catlike legerity, and humourous quarrels with my xanthochroic friends, I am now a tad bit tired. Tommorow, however, should be exciting - film fest 5th period, y'all should go if you want to experience "Dreamentia", otherwise your fancy foofaraw shall be put to waste, mmyes aren't my words just lubricious?
At this instant I am formulating a cogent mix for K-Rich, it's pretty pulchritude I must say (for a very pulchritude girl ;) ). I also have many other cd burns to conduct for everybody, who knows - you just may bump into me and I'll have a sweet mix in my hands for ya!
Well, that is all - I hope I haven't embrangled you too much. I anticipate your clapter at tommorow's event!
cheers,
jamesor.
p.s. Confused at my eloquent speech? Here are some definitions to help:
fuggy
(fug-gi) the stuffy atmosphere of a poorly ventilated space.
bourré: french for "stuffed"
legerity
(le-jehr'-it-ee) n. alert, facile quickness of mind or body
xanthochroic:
white persons having light hair and fair skin.
foofaraw:
(foo'-fa-raw) n. 1: frills and fancy finery. 2: a disturbance or to-do over a trifle.
cogent:
(koh'-jent) adj. 1a: appealing forcibly to the mind or reason; convincing. 1b: pertinent; relevant. 2: having power to compel or restrain.
abulia
tardigrade
(tar'-di-graid) 1: slow-paced; moving or stepping slowly.
lubricious
( loob-rish'-us) adj. 1: having a smooth or slippery quality. 2: marked by wantonness; salacious.
pulchritude
\PUL-kruh-tood; -tyood\, noun:
That quality of appearance which pleases the eye; beauty; comeliness; grace; loveliness.
embrangled
(em-brang'-gull) v.t. to mix up in confusion; to make complicated; to bewilder.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home