Irenic Contemplations & Ramblings
Hola! The following photo above is an idea I have for the cover of my latest cd "Experify" - which features 18 tracks of electronic madness. I will probably sell some copies for all y'all to buy if interested.
Well, nothing too new with me. My knee seems to be healing up (no longer does it feel like a nail is being driven in every step) - and my sister (aka Spicy Tuna.. pfft) is home, so just been chilling with her, dig.
Here's one messed up rap I wrote:
Radiowaves, electronic graves,
cyberkinetic circuit waves,
underground psychotic sound,
reticulated cosmic bound,
data tron mental link,
flame virus osiris beta sink,
Chip gamma flip drip,
quantum schematics,
generic distinguished,
rewired phonetics,
incisor grating of countless souls,
theorotical trolls
it's the red nex status
Matters of life itself,
of material wealth,
and why does it hit the cement,
with such impact intent,
clogged potholes,
and sewer grates,
the fucking snotholes,
becoming late,
frenzied fish in sallow water,
frenzied people in deep slaughter,
it's robotic sound is often found,
deep in the dark, white as birch bark,
flow - the procedure of rythmic tune,
let it bellow from digital loon,
radio sonic protogenic thought,
lyric's cold lyric's hot,
it's just random jibberish,
that sounds alright,
but deep up,
it's out of sight,
so moving along,
to proceed this song,
before the chorus is gone,
it's the zebulon
rhyme, baout this that there what and
why - does it fold in your cerbral cave
serenading it's beats and blips
hitting the nerves by a close shave
collapsing in ones mind,
let the lyrical madness grind....
Yes, I was just that bored.
Speaking of boredom, I'm feeling quite banausic, meaning I feel that I truly need a job - therefore tommorow I don't care what happens, I am giving out resumes. Guh, I need to stop procrastinating on such an important front. I'm thinking either Sherri Nurseries, Blockbuster, or somewhere that pays.
Weel, aside from getting drunk at that party - that is all the interesting or oneiric to partage - so this is where I must halt.
and thus more boredom ensues.
adios.
j@méSø


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home