GOD. Apparently 90% is not good enough for my frigging parents. WTF. Oh James if you just fixed up this punctuation here - you would've gotten perfect - well NEWSBREAK: I am not a fucking robot! And why the f is it now a "necessity" to take somebody to the formal? Or go and tell someone that I "agreed" to go with them? I never agreed to shit - I do not want to go with that person - CASE CLOSED. There is nothing wrong with going by oneself - personally I'd rather not feel uncomfortable and awkward with somebody I do not know really well - but more or less just mingle with friends I know. So stop trying to hook people up for me (gee that's great you have girlfriends, well I don't have to go with their friends just so everybody can feel SUPER and not me. Fuck that.) - I can handle that fine myself thanks. I guess I'm just a little peeved today - well, maybe this party will lighten me up.
well that's all the shouting I can do for now.
later,
James.
3 Comments:
Easy there brotha. And about the complaints about 90%, ignore it. They just do that to keep you motivated even Katie got that. As for going to the formal alone, go for it if ur cool with that. Enjoy the party and watch out for them hangovers!
yeh, thanks Dave :).
man, i'm pretty sure Sean was joking about the Heather thing, and most people actually are going alone, with exceptions to mark and well i GUESS jen and craig, but they only agreed to go together, but it wouldn't be any different if they didn't go as well, so, nothing is wrong with going alone, it shall be fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home