Prom Up/Date

The above photo is a group picture taken amidst a dying sunset outside of the Caledon Royal Ambassador Hall.
So y'all wants to know what it was like? Well, it was ace. However, there were a few things that were negatory with me - such as having the sun blaring in my eyes constantly at my table, and having a crazy angry waitress, and well I guess not dancing with enough girls (or people who tell me they'll dance with me but never did. tisk.) ah well, nevertheless it was fun. Food was pretty good, but the best part was the hardcore mosh dancing to that San Francisco Benassi-esque Remix and Darude - oh and the breakdancing was snazzy. Everybody looked superb - as you can see in the photo, and the limo ride over was fun(ny). Heh we saw some mexican guy in a big truck that had "fishin' loco" sprawled across the bumper, so we took a pic of that.
What happened after the prom you ask? Well after a half asleep limo ride back to Sean's, and then a ride over to Marks and then straight to Lucas' - well the afterparty was tight. However, I was absolutely freezing - even right next to the bonfire, and after 3 beers I was starting to lose control. Still, I managed to down 8 by the end of it. I also sort of just walked in Lucas' basement and collapsed on his couch - getting two hours of sleep, only to be woken up by somebody (a girl?) sitting on me, which caused a bit of pain in my lower back. Then in the morning, I just watched Sean Connely poke a passed out Mike Demaine in the nads with a stick. It was amusing. Then I went home, and went to bed.. then woke up at 6pm. heh it was weird.
Well that was my prom - more pics to come. Right now I have a shatload of work slowly piling up on me, and I just made tacos - and now the house reeks of burnt ground beef. Sweet. Been downloading lots of indie electronica lately - some amazing stuff, such as this band "Ikarus" - very thieveryesque. Or Moosefrog - very chillin' stuff.
Alright, I have to clean the house up a bit.
Keep it un-real.
p.s. (working on a crazy story - expect some future posts)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home