Friday, May 06, 2005

"meaning is meaningless without feeling"

Oomph. My foot aches like a jellyfish! Just been kicking the crap out of that soccer ball against my enormigantic barn! Man, I really need to get into shape, I mean my muscle tone is ok - except gotta work on the endurance cardio-vascular side o' things. Hah I sound like a friggin health teacher. Begast this shall be a good weekend. Nice and sunny, I applied for them jobs, minimal homework - and hours of amusement with just a soccer ball. It's been about 6 years since I've had anything to kick around. Perhaps I will tone up my skills and try for the team next year, if I'm willing enough.

Sweet dealz it smells like hot socks in here! Speaking of hot.. chicks. Yeah. Looking forward to this prom dealy - and dancing my feet off to arrythmic feces-grade pop - perhaps a slow dance or two may fit into the night's itinerary ;). Another fun thing shall be this WonderGrad..land thing. Or Graderland... or yeah. only grade 12's, ride all day, raid the candy shop, maybe hit up some water slides.. recreational bliss t'will be.

Well, I'm off to refill on my Ritz cracker snackathon - peace out mates.

J-Kash

p.s. (expect some wafflin' photos to come, I'll be taking some mad insane photos this weekend - like crazy street soccer moves and whatnot. It'll be smackin'! Mischa Barton is perrrrty! hah sorry speaking my mind)

Here is some random poetry:

A Buffet Of Thoughts And Wish-washed Words. PART I


Life cannot subsist within the world of a translucent reflection.
The pillow-warmed cotton-balled dream climbs with great strides out of this endless ladder.
invisible animation beckons forth the young elderly.
The flames freeze into the black/purple-scorched night.
Outstanding! Or Instanding? I cannot decide.
Ornate debonair flair, flower petal stare,
mental precipitation washing away all that is necessary,
gloriously pristine in its every angle,
splashing against what should and should not be done.
Meaning is meaningless without feeling.

Nullified shades of emotional casseroles of lifted thought,
Wasting away these hours with unconscious words about perplexity,
Guaranteed to dement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home