Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Bloggy McUpdate

Slammin' to some rockin' euro daft punk beats innit!

What up g's from the town of G?







I'm waiting for your answer.....


....

...
..
..
.


ok, well that's fine. I'm super dupes right now - got a shatload of summatives to work on, and a magnum opus about crazy weird coincidences to finish. But enough about that. Ok, update - uhh, riiight wondergrad. It was fun, had a lotta funnelcake and candy, went on that tomb raider ride (wowsers its like flying), annnnd almost fell asleep on orbiter when we went on it like 4 times in a row, not having to get out of the ride. oh yeah and we saw Brendon Pezzack's twin, which was creepylarious.

man, listening to this nutso band Zongamin right now, like electrofunksperimental is the genre, really unique stuff. Download "tunnel music" - like robots on shrooms it is!

ok, well I have to get back to my not-doing-work, so I will blog more later - just not now.

grease.






I mean "peace". sorry rather hungry.

p.s. (magster opus is almost done - will be posting the final copy very soon.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home