Sunday, July 10, 2005

The Uber-Excellent Party

Sunday Morning. 9:56 am and my arms ache. My head is lightly bobbing and lolling here and thither, and my temples slighlty pulsate amidst the smell of green apple shampoo. If you guessed "hungover", then congratulations! Not that it is anything to be proud of, I am simply stating my current situation.

Yesterday night was some brilliant tiresome fun. If you do not know what I did, well I attended Sir Brendon Pezzack's killer drinking and.. I guess.. eating too.. party. Although some moments from last night remain a blur, I do remember drinking 5 or 6 beers, having two slices of "rum watermelon", and well probably some other stuff too. Chris and I had a ball laughing at eachothers pitiful jokes, and man were they retarded jokes. Meanwhile, I also found a girl whom I have had a crush on for quite some time, and we talked and mingled - it was superb. It's a shame we both are going seperate ways next year, I really thought we could've had something. However, I think that too often with the really pretty girls.

Yawn, ahem, well although I would like to tell ya more about my jivin' night, I am quite tired/lazy.. soo takin' it ease for now.

Much Respect,
Jamesø

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home