Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Small Little Boring Update

August 31st

Tommorow is September, and today is August. Summer is approaching the edge of that hard cliff, with myself hanging at its back.

"Don't leave me hiiiiigh, don't leave me dryyyyyyy" - listening to a little Radiohead right now.. just posted on the moby messageboard a link to my music, who knows - maybe the man himself will come across and lend his praise.

Today has been rather drab. nothing too exciting going on, just sitting here at the computer - after I just took Lucy for a walk.

One pleasentry I experienced today was finding the complete Keen Eddie series dvd at this discount store, for only $12! So I bought er, and man are they classy good fun to watch. I also rented the film "Layer Cake", which is done by one of the guys who produced Lock Stock and Snatch - thus it must have some quality.

Woah. Just saw some images of the aftermath of Katrina in Louisiana - insane flooding.. that has to be a bummer - unless of course you have a jet-ski.

Tommorow I'm going to peruse some stores for some pants, and maybe a few t-shirts here and there. THen.. well don't know what I'll do. Something interesting me hopes.


Well, just thought I'd ramble about my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home