Monday, September 12, 2005

bored, slightly worried, and confused

Evening everyboddeh..

*Yawn* so this is gonna be a short blog.

Lately all of sudden I've been feeling kinda fatigued all the time. Especially in my legs.. like it's messed up and starting to freak me out. Like, take for instance, this morning - I go to do this job that my dad tells me to do (go and gather up these logs which are halfway across our property, and split 'em, throw them in the wagon attached to the lawn tractor, and bring them to the cabin and stack them) - anyway I could barely get through one load.. it's really starting to worry me, I mean I'm 18 - I should have more energy, like a week ago I had plenty.. guh I don't know what the fuck is up. Maybe it's stress, or lack of sleep (although I seem to be getting plenty), poor diet, depression or something - and I have been exercising as well.. so it's a bit baffling really - hopefully it's nothing serious. Anyway, I'm going in for a physical this thursday so that should be fun (not...).

Other than that, nothing truly new with me.. just trying to get a job going, and waiting for my course material to come in, so I can start hitting the books.

WEll, that's all I hafta say right now. Wish me luck with this fatigue-thing..

anyway, peace out ombres.

Jamesø

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home