Rainblo is crack.
Bit of a frustrating day.. I've been trying to film some mildly interesting stuff.. except it's tricky when there is nobody around to act, and everything is either a steady shot of myself acting retarded, or a moving landscape shot... and then when I go to edit some of the footage in imovie, it crashes three times on me, because footage eats up hard disk space! So I've come to the conclusion that I must gather a troupe of actors on a day when everybody's not busy and the weather is satisfying, and then format my ipod so I can clear up some space on my dad's computer and shove it in the pod - then film the stuff, and edit it.. hopefully without any problems. I'm thinking of doing either an action/music video to my song "Phobos Eclipse" or to "Doomsday" (with me lipsyncing). Making the footage compliment the music and all sync together is the hardest.. most frustrating part... and I need a lot of time to get it right.
I might wait t'ill christmas time when my fellow partner in crime, Keen Mark, comes home and we can do another crisp collaboration.. but the deadline for my portfolio is March.. so I guess I could wait it out.. although I'm not sure if I want snow in my movie yet..
so today I accomplished almost nothing, except for chewing a shitload of gum, and finishing off some Philosophy questions.. meagerly..
and gah fucking hell my teeth hurt.. must stop eating.. sugar..
well that is all I have to transmigrate from my chaotic chasmwarped head.
Have a peachy day/night/life/drink.
El Jameso
p.s. (I have a headache.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home