Friday, October 28, 2005

Yet Another Fun Road Trip Dream

ok. So I just woke up, and I feel the need to record what I dreamed about. It was a dream I've had before, but with slight alterations.. which I could somewhat control. Basically, the dream is going on a road trip with my brother and my cousin Erich (to whom we call Rico). The road trip is all over the place in the United states, but mainly the more western areas - such as Nevada, Utah, Cansas, and randomly New Orleans in there too. Dave and Rico both take turns driving, while I'm in the back with the map - with its final destination at some winding road which goes right on the edge of the Grand Canyon. There is also a road in Cansas where Dave boots it in the car - a vintage light blue charger or something (that has a mind of its own and never runs out of gas) like that - and so he hits a hill, and we do flips over oncoming traffic and it's mighty awesome. Usually, when I've had this dream before, we have to fight this villain at the grand canyon - and we end up winning. However, instead of going to fight the villain, we make a few pit stops, one in Erin of all places, and I see if we can get some cookies at a nearby bakery. The thing is, the bakery looks like a store out of Harry Potter, but there are absolutely no baked goods on display.. only pamphlets.. displaying baked goods in them. Then when I whine and complain, some random black guy comes up to us and asks "what do you think is the most important and best thing you learned in English class, gym class, and math?" - before answering that, Curtis shows up, and we head over to a video store adjacent to the Bakery. We immediately go to the video game section, and check out the new games.. "Splinter Cell Racing" is one of them.. woah. So I pick up that game, and then we exit- and in an alley way we see a rack of even more videos, each with their own posters - all crazy anime, and Curtis goes crazy describing with glee each one.. yet while doing this dave, ric, and I head back in the car, and they drop me off at home. Then apparently I'm in trouble for making some random racist remark I do not remember making, and then I beg and plead that I never made such a remark, and begin asking "Where the heck are Dave and Ric? WE still have to go to the grandcanyon!" - they say "we don't know". So then, I decide to go look - and its all snowy outside and I'm in like a swamp like area next to a large hill. Then a Death Cab song starts playing about bob sled runs and I decide to slide down one on my back which randomly appears. Then, after doing this - I'm somehow back at the house, except that I'm playing GTA.. San Andreas? One of the GTA's, and I'm doing a car stunt challenge, and I'm using a car similar to the one on the road trip, and the challenge is to climb up this incredibly bumpy hill. With every bump I climb, the car starts to turn into like a cartoon gerbil or something. When I get to the top, the gerbil sleeps in a big hotdog bun, wakes up, eats the bun - and then farts in the face of a dinosaur, who then is knocked out, and crushes another weird animal, and that animal crushes one behing - like a fart domino. Really weird yes I know. I also dream of playing the "Splinter Cell Racing Game", except that its not really racing - I'm this badass guy with a silenced pistol in a wetsuit, and I manage to climb aboard a floating Saloon hovercraft, in the bayou. I sneak past a guy throwing his hand at the wall, and then I hop onto a small motor boat - only to go to a cutscene, where the captain of the boat (some guy in a hawaiian shirt) whips out a large cleaver from his barbecue, and throws it at me - only to hit my very hot girlfriend behind me! NOOO! Then I woke up.


very weird indeed - I must've had this road trip dream like 5 times.. each one different in its own way. Now I really want to go on a road trip with Dave and Ric.

* * * * * *

ahem, so just listening to a little Gorillaz "Demon Days", and its like 3 hours before I have to go to work. I believe I'm going to make some brekky - or lunchy - or brunchy.. something good. I really crave baked goods for some reason..

Well that is all from your favourite blogger and strange-dreamer,
if you can remember any of your crazy dreams, well blog about it!

Peace and candyfloss,
Jameso.

(P.S. a video is in the works, stay snappy for that)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Craziest dream ever bro! You are simply crazy. Ya a road trip would be fun but we're missing the light blue Charger and beautiful girls! anyway, take it ease.

cheers
Dave

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home