New hope for a bloggier Mcblogster
So why James? Why must you blog at such a late hour with such eager intent?
Well Billy, it just so happens that I saw a rather delightful science fiction treat to the retinal passages, "Serenity" - a gold movie alchemized from a sludge tv show (y'all remember "Firefly", and WHY they cancelled it. I still think the slickheads should bring back Keen Eddie. That show was gold in the beginning. Damn FOX and their standarad for "unintellectual programming to please rednex guttling their faces with styrofoam tv dinners, in trailerparks across the nation" - ahem, but yeah - pretty kick-face movie! Interstellar battles with industrialesque ships, swords and various impalements, excellent set design and neat planetary architecture, decent cast (including.. I swear.. that dude who used to host the kids hour on TVO.. maybe he got tired of introducing Arthur?), and full-auto gun battling against zombie-esque madmen. What more can you ask for at the price of $5.25 on cheap night? It made me giddy inside with sci-fi and martial arts bliss... about 1/8th the giddyness which the Matrix series embellished within me.
Out of utter boredom and curiosity, I've decided to take a look back at some of the good ol' bloggish days on the Mc'B. It's been more than a year since my first post, back in August 2004 - and it seems, for the last few months, my blogs have been less and less interesting, shorter, and well.. lazier. Well, as your prime minister/president/pimped out gangsta of this Blog, I am determined in the coming year, to deliver blogs with wittier comments, more vivid and disgusting descriptions, snazzier eye candy, more random wordplay (being the Neologist that I am - and that word is real, thanks Kate!), delicious recipes, and orgasmic text to drain the stress and put boredom in a press (not one that prints papers, like a vicepress.. so it squishes the boredom.. ye dig?) - and that is my promise to you, the people that matter most.. yes the majority of you who read this are most likely random surfers who came upon the page by accident, or spam bots.. but I am still committed nonetheless. Even if nothing is going on which is truly interesting.. well... then I'll make something up.. But, changes will be a-happenin! This is going to be a revamped Bloggy Mcblogster, or say a Bloggier McBlogster? Bloggy Mcblogster V.2.
For a few moments I was beginning to feel a little... how should I put this.. kedogenous about my Blogging life. Well my little kinkajous, this shall be another fresh start!
* * * * * *
ahem, well.. enough of such rabblesome banter.. I mustn't leave a lesion upon your senses - I must confess, it is now midnight, and my body is poking at my consciousness saying "hey.. mister conscience guy.. were tired of pedalling these damned motors! Can we just break for tea already?"
I have to obey the body. Well, that is all.
Tah-Tah for now,
your everloving master of all things Blog,
Hames McJarris, the otiose reporter of life itself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home