Monday, December 12, 2005

Decemberrrrrr's friggin cold

"never knoooooowin" Jackie Johnson simmering out of the built-in imac speaks right now (the subwoofer and soundsticks are plugged into the other computer, for Garageband usage).

Well, then what is new in the life James? I will tell you! Aside from trying wrap up all this supplementary application stuff for York, I just started the one for Simon Fraser University.. and it's even tougher than York's. Like, does God hate me or something? Why do these damned things have to be so hard! Bah I wish it went just straight to the interviews.. BC would be mighty sweet though.. mighty sweet.

So, as always, I've been procrastinating on the christmas shopping front.. I'll probably do it like.. the 19th or something. I'm going for a 100 dollar budget, but knowing the-rip-your-asses-off stores nowadays, I'll probably end up spending one-fitty something. It's funny, it costs companies roughly a dollar to manufacture one dvd.. yet they price them with their "sale" price at a low thirty something bucks! Like.. should I just hit up chinatown and go bootleg? Corporations.. pfft. I just recently watched bits of a Michael Moore documentary, and it was funny - he went to the Nike headquarters, and talked to the CEO - offered him a ticket to Indonesia to see where and how the shoes are manufactured. Of course he turned that offer down. He then asked him to open up a factory in the United States, and proved to him with video footage, that the people of Flint, Michigan want jobs at the Nike factory - yet still he said no. Just shows what bastards Nike are.

The weekend was pretty groovy - Luc and I had a jazzed up reggae jam session, and then we fought to the death in Ragdoll Masters - quite the badass game.

wehelll.... not really in a writey-lotsy mood today, so I'm going to stop right.. about.. .......NOW!


wait.. forgot the "p.s." and the "james out" bit.

ok,

James out,

p.s. (did you know that Santa is an anagram of Satan? hmm.. and they both have a troupe of slaves to make them things.. they both dress red.. am I missing something? Hahah just kidding, I don't think Santa's satan.. although it is a weird coincidence)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home