Qué debo hacer? Qu'est-ce que je ferais? What am I to do?
So it's Sunday, and I slept in t'ill about noon. It felt quite good. Right now I've just been putting my brain to thinking.. how can make lots of money quickly and have a little fun while doing so? Dollarama certainly isn't a way. Any job like that isn't a way. Maybe if I form a band, and we somehow make it big? But I don't know too many people who'd be interested in collaboration. Perhaps put my acting skills to use? Go find an agent and do various commercials and possibly tv shows? That is a possibility. It is difficult to pull off, but at least it is POSSIBLE. I believe I have some talent.. the only thing I'd be worried about are the auditions.. But I think I might look into it. I could make some nice easy dough, which could help me travel this summer. I'm sure there are many other ways of making fast good money.. most of which are illegal - but I'm trying to stay legal.
It's really confusing. I just hope that I make it into Film at York - so atleast I can get a taste of what it takes. Then at that point I can decide whether I want to go the directing way, writing way, music way, editing way, acting way, or the dull job way. Hopefully not the dull job way. I had a chat with my parents about my plans on working abroad.. and they think I shouldn't do it, because it may jeopardize me going to uni next year. Fucking money. I still want to do it.. but I don't want to work another year before I can go to school. So.. I have to think hard about how to make better money easily. Acting/modeling so far is my biggest thought.. as much as I don't want to be in random ads and whatnot, it is easy dough.
so. that is all I have to ramble on about. RAMBLE ONNNN!
ahem.
so, yeha - Katie's coming home soon, perhaps she'll be able to lend her advice on travelling and whatnot.
oomph tired.. watched Breakfast Club at like 2 last night. Such an awesome movie.
well that is it for Sunday's blog. Everybody have fun in university - don't take it for granted, because it sure beats dollarama and the lonely gap year.
cheers,
J-confused and uncertain-ames.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home