Supplementary Maelstroms
It's 7:55 and toe-numbingly cold in this room, but my recent consumption of tacos has.. heated things up a little bit, so no complaints there. I'm about to watch Akira Kurosawa's samurai epic "Ran", which I nicked from the library - it's like Macbeth.. or Hamlet, except with samurai equipped with agile katanas, rather than clunky old broadswords and pikes. Should be pretty good, methinks. I mean, there's nothing on television that ever captivates my attention nowadays.. unless it's really late, and Conan, Letterman, and the Daily Show is on. However, there was one show yesterday - which captivated my attention right off the bat - the Victoria's Secret Fashion show. Killer beats, killer girls, and lots of revealing lingerie concoctions. Seal is one lucky guy I tellsya.
Today at work I asked for a week off, sometime after christmas - and my manager was nice enough to say yes. Unfortunately, it has to be the week of January 7th - two days before my supplementary application for York is due.. which kind of defies why I want to take my week off, to finish off the application. I'm already half done, I just need to finalize somethings, and compress it all down so my tiny handwriting can fit as much scribbles in the confines of the tiny spaces they provide. After a long nap and about a half hour of contemplation turned meditation, I came up with a brilliant idea for a film project in my future career. It's so brilliant that I do not even want to explain what it is on this blog, for fear of the idea being stolen. I'll probably start working on the screenplay soon.
Well then, that is mostly all. Oh yes, I forgot to mention, apparently my neighbours 20 year old german niece is coming to stay with them for a couple of months, and she's looking for somebody to take her around and show her stuff - basically have fun. So, that could get interesting :) - I hope she's as pretty as Heidi Klum.
*yawns* - well mates, that's it for this edition of Bloggy McB - everybody have a "happy HO HO HO!", as Mandarin restauraunt calls the holiday.
peace,
Jamesville.
p.s. (I'm working on a sick Mozart remix, for this contest - which is due like.. shit.. two days, so expect that soon!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home