Everybody's growing up, while I'm growing mad.
- my mind wanders in lonesome strides in a blank pathway of contemplation, amidst the bellows of The Streets.
Yet another late night Monday.. haven't worked on the correspondance course, and I'm stuck in a rut on the supplementary application for film.. who knew how hard it could be to explain why I want to study filmmaking in less than 15 words? My brain has been programmed to just lift and walk as of late.. not think. It's tricky I tellsya. The hours just fly by, yet they stay still at the same time. I just need time.
So this weekend was enjoyable - went down to T-spot and checked out the music convention-xpo, jammed out on some kick ass synths, got that "damn I want to show off" feeling at the garageband booth/seminar, and scratched some vinyl - it rocked my kasbah. Mark, Luke, Harlan, and I then wandered the busy streets of downtown Toronto and delighted over the numerous cd's at HMV and Sam The Record Man, like four fat kids in a candy store. Like.. a whole aisle devoted to electronic music!!? Makes me wish I had $3000 to just blow on cd's - so many artists I've yet to hear. We also ventured through the labyrinth that is the Eatons Centre (it seriously is a labyrinth), and with Harlan's street spidey sense, he managed to lead us back to union station, only to wait in the cold and wait for Luc's dad - who was waiting for US at the convention.. yeah he wasn't happy bout that. So we bought some hot dogs, saw a yellow lamborghini at the Royal York hotel (which I wanted to boost - Gone in 60 seconds style).. yeha it was awesome. Oh and Sean, Mark, and I saw Jarhead in Brampton, and we ate at Casey's.. man they realy skinch ya on the fries. It was an awesome movie though, very well done.. kind of wrong and gross at parts though.
So now the weekends over.. I just finished my book "The Martian Chronicles" - an amazing group of stories by Ray Bradbury - I highly recommend - and right now.. I'm just thinking - when the fuck am I going to get out of this dollar store, and this room, and just... party.. with some amazing girl.. it's killing me.
I mean fuck.. I'm losin' it here.
a shitload of things to do..
well that's all.. sorry for the boring blog.. not feeling to creative right now.. just tired.. gonna hit up the hot tub.
James out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home