Snoozey News
Amidst the fun there is always stress too. Like guidance fucking up my transcripts. But tommorow I'll fix that. I'm not really in too much of a writey mood right now, seeing as my wrists are tired from some mad piano banging. Woah that could be taken out of context.
So New Year's was fun, got sloshed with the gang (being Joel, Mark, random friends of Joel whom I don't know too well, luc, sarah, adele, k-razzlerazzle and Debulous Sarma, as well as a whole bunch of other peeps. It was just jazzin.) I suppose beer hits ya harder after you've taken a 4 month break from it, cause after just five I was spinning. I need to get back on track! Hehehe but yeah, been writing a Kaufman-esque script, which I plan on filming sometime soon - and oh yeah, apparently Dollarama had a huge fire.. soooo that was an interesting news break. Probably due to a fallen cigarette from the already-stoned irresponsible good-for-nothin school dropouts or soon-to-be-dropping out kids they keep hiring. So, I guess I won't be working there for a while... which is good and bad. I'm contacting some agents tommorow about some extra work, see if I can get that goin. Cause life is too dull at the moment.
For the third time, I just watched "Eternal Sunshine Of THe Spotless Mind" - which happens to be.. it's tricky to say.. but I'm quite sure of it: my favourite movie. At least for the time being, until Kaufman writes another genius flick.
Well, toodles for now - I'm going to have me a shower because I just lifted some measily weights - lol I really need to start exercising again.
I suppose my headboppin to the Pixies is exercise.
well super perfundo on the early eve of your day!
Jamerooni.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home