Wednesday, January 04, 2006

DIE SMILIES! x(

Headrockin' to a little Gorillaz at the moment, nothing better than Damon Albarn set against beats and haunted-house synths.

Oh and what I did just come across? AN IMPOSTER! with the same mesmerising blog name as mine: Imposter's Mcblogster. And I thought I was so original, well ain't that a shame.

So I just watched Grizzly Man, the documentary about Timothy Treadwell - the nutso who got mauled by a grizzly. It was quite well done, and the footage was pretty breathtaking. Just makes you realize not to fuck around with Grizzlies.. to put it bluntly. We are brainwashed as children, with our teddy bears bearing heart insignias on their chest, shouting love and security, or the playful honeyloving Pooh - yep that's right, if Pooh ran out of honey - he'd eat tigger, and piglet, eyore, the whole entire gang.. even YOU! So watch out.

I'm happy to announce that I have finally completed my York supplementary application, after many hours condensing, rewriting, and shouting at myself. Do they make us fill these things out to test our sanity under pressure? Most probably. So it's heading off with the courier tommorow, and then I shall begin work on my portfolio - the creative process of this life determining journey that I must endure. The final danger: not the Hydra, nonono the interview.. the prying questions, the INTERROGATION! But I will come not empty handed, oh no - I will be armed, with a massive claymore of clever retorts and creative quandaries to befuddle their concrete personas. Asta-la-frackin'-vista.

You know what I hate other than supplementary applications? FRIGGIN SMILEY POP-UPS! They fucking pop out unnexpectedly in the background of the blog composition screen, only to freeze my computer - by draining the cpu with its flash-hungry animatics. Who the fuck wants to express themselves with an ugly half-assed shiny smiley just shouting "whomp me in the fucking face with a brick!". They're like a virus, they mask themselves with their looping emotions, and then they strike unexpected - only to crash your computer, and screw up Firefox. Shame on the creator of these blasphemous yellow faces. SHAMMMME! May they trip and fall.

ahem.. sorry about the rant, just really pissed at them smilies.

well, that is all for tonight's mutterings - goodnight to all.

James out.

p.s. (Did I mention I hate smilies!?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home