Monday, January 30, 2006

Do I smell an adventure? No wait.. that's just the tacos

La la la la la la la - je groove avec la musique de Thievery Corp, ah mon-dieu c'est formidable!

So what's in the news? Gap-year blues? Too much of a snooze? Or rhyming-induced by booze?

Yeah a little bit of all. BUT! there is some shiny news which I'd like to share.. ahem. so recently I posted a resumé on the treeplanting site, and well - I just got an email from this dude Dustin from Celtic Reforestation in BC asking if I was interested in coming to treeplant in BC this spring/summer! Fuck yes I would! I figure it'd be a pretty sweet adventure:

A) I'd finally get to ride in a jet

B) I'd be in a completely different scenery (mountains baby, and surfing)

C) with average wages of $100-$300 a day, I'd be coming home with an obese amount of dough to throw at university and myself

D) skinny lanky-ass James becomes buff-ass (et rich ass) he-man James

E) I'd be able to attend the Simon Fraser film interview and tour the school

F) I have relatives who live in BC, hence a fall-back for lodging

G) Parties, people, pure unadulterated fun weekends

H) I figure if I work hard enough, I'll save enough to have some left over to maybe take a short vacation.. maybe Florida or something nice like that - I would like to bring a friend, anyone interested?

I) This list just went from A to I!!?


S'yeh, it'd be a pretty sweet summer, and I talked to the 'rents, and so far they approve.

Anyway, 24 is about to start, so that's all I can share right now. I'll blog back later with more details.


Peace,
J-Flex

p.s. (check out Luc and I's song "Sonogram" bottom of my music page - features Luc's kick ass jazzed-up git riffs amidst my soothing piano bellows & beats)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee "Emperor Wayne" Johnston said...

If there would be hot women you could put the last one down to J)

Emperor Wayne

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home