Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Almost Done

Confounded exams! Blasted FACS! Treacherous Film Art! These things are consuming the very soul of me right now, and it is driving me bonkers. All I need to do is power study for the next four days, and I should be able to pass both exams with acceptable marks - maybe 60-70 range. That's all I really need.

But enough of this banter.. I decided to take a break from this madness to yet again do another crazy fun filled update on this here blog. The past couple of weeks have been relatively decent. Lots of hanging out with the crew (Ted Killin, Curran Folkers, John Morgan, and occasionally the guy we know as Cam), and experimentation with strange foreign substances, plus I went home for the weekend which was nice, went to some random pub in G-town with Curtis and Chris, annnnnd that's about all that I can think about. Nothing incredibly interesting I'm afraid.

To compensate for this lack of news, I will suggest some artistic things for you to check out:

1. Interstella 5555 - a full length feature cartoon set to the album "Discovery" by Daft Punk, which happens to quite awesome and delicious to the eyes

2. http://www.8bitpeoples.com/discography_gfx.php - this place is full of sweet nintendo style songs created with gameboys and other old school accessories. I recommend downloading "science fiction man" by Dorothy's Magic Bag

3. http://www.thewebshite.net/nickelback.htm - the reason why Nickelback suck! Heheheh

anyway, I should probably get back to studying. I'll have a bigger update later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home