One Week Left
So treeplanting is coming nearer and nearer - in fact, ZOINKS! seven blimey days to go!
annnnnd.. yeha.. it's crazy. I bought about 90% of the stuff I need, the other 10% is reserved for boots and a shovel, which I shall buy once I'm there. I just hope I don't get lost in Prince George, hmmm maybe I should buy a map? So check on over to jplant.blogspot.com for the full details on what will happen.
My easter was ok. I got an egg filled with creme. Oh yeah, and I got lost in Caledon trying to find my dad who said he'd be at the Forks of The Credit. I guess I came a little too late and he left - but yeah, that was fun. I ended up getting to the family party at around 7:30 pm - practically all the food was eaten, aside from a few cold burgers - which I devoured in no time. Then fifteen minutes later, everybody leaves.. I mean bloody hell. S'yeah, it was kinda shitty.
Buuuut enough about that, go check out my new song: http://www.macidol.com/song/14003
it's very Coldplayesque.
Well I'm not in too much of a writing mood, so I won't recall everything that has been churning around in the rivers of my thoughts, nonetheless - check back later when I'm in the mood.
that's all,
peace salad,
J-Rookie
p.s. (use the tagboard people, it's not there just for decoration.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home