Mustn't...play..anymore..
Aside from that, I've been out bike riding, hiking, and soccer balling when the weather has been good. As for work is concerned, I've been prepping it up for treeplanting, finding the equipment I need, working together a budget.. and well, that's about as productive as it gets.
Mark came over a couple days ago - we jammed it out on the piano in GB, and we watched the Godfather Part I - which was mafialicious. My Marlon Brando impression has been further honed. Then on Sunday, I cruised on over to Curtis' on the cycle for some fun times getting soakers in his field, watching him play excruciatingly boring rpgs, and eating popsickles and spicy mr. noodles. I then took the tough route home, up deadman's hill - the one blocked off on 8th line. I managed to pedal up about half of it, until my legs conked out from utter fatigue and I almost fell off the edge of the hill. FUN! But man, just blared "The Campfire Headphase" by Boards of Canada on the pod allll the way back, and it was tripping with my head.
well gotsta go - 24 is on.
peace,
J-flash.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home