Monday, February 27, 2006

These Are Desperate TImes..

Ah yes. Just shaved my face. I felt obliged, for the sanchez began to lose its manly appeal. Currently I'm listening to "Tu Mira" by Lole Manuel, who I swear must be 12 years old. This song is the shit though, like I feel like a spanish hoodlum. Speaking of spanish hoodlums, I watched my new favourite movie yesterday - "City Of God". So.. fucking.. awesome. The cinematography, the music, the gangsta characters - just captivated me from start to finish. Brilliant, Brilliant, brilliant film.

So I've been thinking a lot about girls. Naturally, I can't stop thinking about them, but well - I guess I'm in need of a social conquest. All the girls which have infatuated me in the past are now in a relationship.. well I'm assuming most of them are, seeing as they are surrounded by desperate dudes like myself in university. Heck, some of them don't even bother talking to me anymore, which kind of defies the whole "lets just be friends" jist. You know what? That "lets just be friends" deal is rigged, because you can't seem to socialize like normal friends - ergo, you feel an awkward grip over yourself when you try and hold a conversation. The whole relationship game is complicated.. but I guess I have to succumb to the fact that I'll have to move on and wait t'ill university. It's a pity though, because in the times where I was feeling the vibes of love.. and I mean sincere love.. I really pushed myself to be the best at everything. Heck, creative ideas where flowing out of me like waterfalls in a vacuum. I guess you're just full of that feeling - and you feel like your on top of the world, and you can attack anything people throw at ya. Ahh.. begast, to feel like that again..

Yeah, ok, so that last bit was emo - but I don't care, I'm only human. Yes.. I really need a girlfriend.

Ahem, in other news - I cleaned up the mess of a house, annnnnd my 400gig firewire drive will not work anymore. Just decided "Nope! Not gonna work :) Just gonna fuck James up so he can't edit his new short film! :) Teehee!" - bastard drive!

Oh yeah, and I might be hanging with my sis in Vancouver before I hit Prince George, which is going to be mondo spank.

Hurrah! Simon fraser application due in like.. 5 days! not done!

yeah... I should probably start working on that..


well, that's all,
J-lonely-as-pie

take it ease everybodeh

p.s. (I will be posting more details on my short flick soon)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home