Sunday, March 19, 2006

Paint Saddy's Day

Shap-dap doobity skoo! Howdily ho everybody. So, a little short update:

St. Patrick's Day: consisted of myself nicking three Patagonia brand beers from the fridge, blaring some hardcore irish folk & punk, sitting alone in room watching irish webcam for Leprechauns. Yeha, it was alright.

Today: Wehell, woke up around 10 am-ish to the loud pterodactylesque noise of the vacuum - took a shower, water was piping hot.. almost too piping. Chilled in room, listened to Arctic Monkeys, microwaved pizza pop. Curtis telephoned, talked to him about Greece trip; Curtis comes over, we go on long ass hike to caves and climb cliffside. Come home, begin watching Monsters Inc. on tv, drive Curtis home, have cornbread and chilli, then discuss with parents my methods of transportation to Prince George for treeplanting. So far, economically, a bus looks best. Yet it will be less comfortable than a train or plane.. so I dano. But hey, it's only $135 for a one trip from T-spot to P.Gizzle in B.C.

Coming Up: I'm working on a film project with my dad as a production assistant. Basically, he's doing this camera demo for this company Dalsa, with the highest-end digital camera in the world (I've used it, and George Lucas hasn't) - and I'm assigned the job to build these strange geometric structures out of dowels in front of the camera, to entertain shareholders as they come and witness it's capabilities. So it should be fun. Then next in my itenarary is the York interview, which I feel confident about. When I'm done with that, Curtis, Chris Nagy, and I are going to have a post St. Paddy's day drinking party.. most likely at my house - should be fun times. THen I have to start buying equipment for Treeplanting.. s'yah, should be all good.

ok.. so this blog was kind of boring, but I can't help it - nothing particularily exciting has occured as of late. However, I promise you - the next blog will blow your wig off!

and that is all,

Sincerely (well, somewhat),

James "Planter Man" Harrisville

p.s. (my new adventure treeplanting blog will most likely be something like jplant.blogspot.com - so stay fresh for them donuts)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home