Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Ryorksimonfraserson!*(&! Bgahhh!

Dum de dum de dum de dum, just bouncin' about to a lil' Jack Johnson I found on my comp.

So.. Ryerson application due in like.. oh snap.. a day. I'm about half done, I just hate writing about how I "hope to contribute to film culture". I mean what is film culture anyway? You can say that a kid who makes a movie with a minidv cam is contributing to film culture, the cultural revolution of independent digital filmmaking! I mean, am I supposed to be specific? It's not like I have Sarumon's globe to look through and see "oh, I'm going to make a kick ass horror film that will change the way we look at.. idano.. zombies". Seriously, and they expect me to guess? Also, I have explain which films have impressed me and why.. gah.. because they're good! That's why! I'm applicationed out here folks.

I'm still waiting eagerly to hear back from York and Simon Frizzle.. the anticipation is killing me.. with a blunt axe to the skull.

and well that's about all that's on my mind right now which I feel obliged to share. I'm kind of sick of writing, so I'm going to end this off short.

Oh yeah, read "State Of Fear" by Michael Crichton - it's really cool.

oh yeah, and the good computer is busted.. frustrating..


that's all for tonight folks, now please excuse me while I preambulate over to the fridge for some milk.

peace and best of luck with whatever's troublin' ya,
James "Games" McHarris

p.s. (damn Macidol server is down.. :( )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home