Well, it seems as if time has glided by, caught by the gusts of fleeting precious moments. Ok, so maybe I sound like a Hallmark card.. but right now, at this very moment, I am about to take a big step in my life. A step which will hopefully determine my true path in life, or at least guide me in the right direction. Tommorow morning I move into the Vanier Residence, at York University. I, the treeplanter and soon to be freshman, shall embark on the froshiest of journies. I'm as stoked as a kid on christmas, yet at the same time I'm experiencing the common trepidation induced by gastrointestinal butterflies. Hell I have money and bills to worry about, a heavy workload, and not to mention the prospect of making new random friends - but I think my previous experience treeplanting has softened my anxiety for the time being.
I don't really know what else to say... I mean most of you have already experienced what I have yet to experience.. and well it feels weird. Like starting high school again. But anyway, I guess I
just wanted to articulate these tempestuous thoughts of mine.. it's good for the system you know?
Anyway, I'll look back at this in ten years and laugh most likely.
Well that's all,
Raise a pint for me :)
Cheers
1 Comments:
James, you havent posted since august. Get on 'er!
Post a Comment
<< Home