A Strange and Beautiful Life
My courses are, from what I've gathered as of thus, quite interesting and enjoyable. Film production, especially, is quite the jazz. I have to also mention my music class, where my course load basically consists of making electronic compositions for marks.. I mean what's more up my alley? Life Beyond Earth is boring, but so far really easy, and Fine Arts Cultural Studies is a sad excuse for a Fine Arts course.. it's more or less the perfect course for the untalented artisticly inclined. Film art is neat and somewhat enjoyable - we get to watch crazy French movies with incestuous and supernatural subjects.. yeha it's good times.
Frosh week abated weeks ago, and it left a path of drunken destruction and fun. Every thursday 's been especially kick ass - who would've thought that thursday is the best day to party. Last thursday, however, was only kick ass briefly - for drinking a mickey of CC in 5 minutes can change all that.. and cause excessive nausea and vomitation. Also know as: not fun.
Annnnyway, I'm happy to announce that I won't get kicked out of university, because my OSAP shit finally decided to arrive at York, so I'm going to go pick it up friday and get this whole financial shibam figured out.
I apologize for the lack of updates.. I guess I've been more partial to facebook this past month, but I'll give blogger more lovin' in the future.
peace,
Jamesø
p.s. (go see Science Of Sleep! Now! It's like my new favourite movie!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home